What is the difference between Regular & Shipping Included products?Regular Products
- Orders over £29 of "REGULAR" products receive FREE SHIPPING
- Orders under £29 incur a £2.99 shipping charge
- Express Tracked (1-3 Day) and Premium Tracked (1 Day) shipping options available at checkout
- “REGULAR” products are highlighted blue on the basket page
Shipping Included Products
- No shipping charges at checkout.
- Not counted towards free shipping for regular products over £29.
- "SHIPPING INCLUDED" products are easy to spot, they have an orange ‘SHIPPING INCLUDED’ sticker placed on the top of the product and are highlighted orange on the basket page
- Sent separately via Standard (3-5 Day) shipping service
Q - What are the new shipping services?
A - We now offer 3 shipping options for "REGULAR" products
- Standard 3-5 Day
- Express Tracked 1-3 Days
- Premium Tracked 1 Days
Q - What is the difference between "REGULAR" and "SHIPPING INCLUDED" products?
A - The main difference is that orders over £29 of "REGULAR" products qualify for FREE shipping (orders under £29 incur a small shipping charge of £2.99) Express & Premium Tracked shipping options are also available.
"SHIPPING INCLUDED" products do not attract anymore shipping charges at checkout, can only be sent via standard 3-5 say service and are not counted towards free shipping above £29.
Q - How do I upgrade my shipping service?
A - You can select the shipping option for your order on the final checkout page (please note other shipping options are only available for "REGULAR" products)
Q - Can I upgrade the shipping for "SHIPPING INCLUDED" products?
A - Unfortunately not, these products are usually despatched within 1 working day and are sent via standard delivery (3-5 working days)
Q - How do I know which products are "REGULAR" and which are "SHIPPING INCLUDED"?
A - "SHIPPING INCLUDED" products have an orange sticker on the product image and are also highlighted orange in a grouped product grid. There is also an orange text box next to the "Add to Basket" button. Finally all "SHIPPING INCLUDED" items are highlighted on the basket page and have a separate subtotal to "REGULAR" products
Q - How do I know if I have over £29 of "REGULAR" products in my basket?
A - Regular products are highlighted blue on the basket page and there is a separate subtotal (also highlighted blue) so you can see the total value.
Q - How many products are "SHIPPING INCLUDED" products?
A - There are currently less than 30 "shipping included" products on the website (this may change over time)
Q - Can I use my discount code on all products and receive a discount off any shipping price?
A - Yes, discount vouchers also include the same % of discount on shipping